Kursa 2018: July 15 – August 11
Tuition includes all standard school expenses, with the exception of silver materials used in jewelry making.
- Full-time (4-week) tuition – $1,900; Part-time tuition – $500/week.
- EARLY BIRD registration: Full-time – $1,600; Part-time – $425/week.
Register by March 30 and save up to $300!
Tuition deposit ($400) is required for successful registration.
- FAMILY DISCOUNT: If more than one student from a single family attends, each additional student is eligible for a 10% tuition reduction.
- REFERRAL DISCOUNT*: Refer a student new to WCLEC and both of you will receive up to $100 off tuition.
*New students are those who have not attended a WCLEC summer program (Kursa or Mežotne) in the past three years; discount is prorated based on full/part-time registration; referrals must be noted in registration.
Family and referral discounts may not be combined.
Family finances should not prevent anyone from attending Kursa! Local Latvian associations, congregations, or other groups are often willing to provide partial and full tuition scholarships, and may consider funding travel expenses. Please contact organizations directly to verify scholarship opportunities and requirements.
Standard applications are available for the following scholarships:
- ALJA “Latvian Summers” Scholarship (Due June 1)
- Hawks of the Daugava Scholarship 2017 (Due June 15)
- American Latvian Association Scholarship 2017 (Due July 1)
If finances are a concern, please let us know!